Monday, November 22, 2010

New read - "The Great Omission"



Hello all! Just a quick note that I have started a new book and will have thoughts for you very soon. The book is titled "The Great Omission" by renowned author Dallas Willard. I think it will be another great read and will really challenge me in my job. I hope what I can share from the book also challenges you to become disciples, followers after the true heart of our Jesus. I was blessed last night to read the first chapter and I believe that Willard will have much to say to speak to the Christian church on God's plan for us to fully embrace our role as disciples of Jesus.

So, be on the lookout for words and I pray they encourage and bless you all! Hope you have a wonderful night on this snowy evening! Spend some time with a great Christian read! God bless you all!

Love you!

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment