Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Letters to God

This is going to be one awesome and inspiring movie! Wow!

I finished the book last night, and I must say, the book ends in an unsatisfying way. I wanted the story to be developed more and it wasn't. I wanted more of Tyler's letters, and was left short. I wanted so much more development!!!

Which leads me to believe that the movie will have that! I sincerely hope it does.

There are many tender moments in this book and I could see it displayed on the screen. And so, this is my recommendation: see the movie! You will be impressed, but this book will not add much more to what you will expect to see in the movie.

Moving on, I picked up a new book today and it looks great! It's called "And He Dwelt Among Us" by A.W. Tozer and it should be the perfect book for this time of Easter as it focuses on how Jesus became a man like His brothers and really helps look at Jesus Christ the man. Plus - Tozer rocks! Really - any of His books are excellent reads!

Alright, enough for now! God bless you all!

Brandon

No comments:

Post a Comment